EXCLUSiVE OKTOBERFEST & Munich Sightseeing in Comfort Minivan + extra Transfer
Get a unique & tailored Oktoberfest experience:
Whether you want a lively party or a calm experience, this exclusive tour of the "Wiesn" can be adapted to all your wishes.
Our tour guide will expertly guide you through the huge terrain of the world’s most famous beer fest. He’ll be happy to answer all your questions on the Oktoberfest’s history, culinary delights, traditions and the various rides.
You start the day with a private 2-hour sightseeing tour of Munich in our comfortable minivan, that then delivers you directly to the Oktoberfest, relaxed & hassle free.
Once there, our guide will recommend rides and the best beer tent for you and you get to try the famous Oktoberfest beer.
This 8-hour tour is rounded off by a final ride - a transfer within Munich available for you until the end of the day (at the latest 11 PM).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private full day tour (only your group is participating)
- Drive in comfortable new Volkswagen Minivan (a/c), WiFi on Board
- Licensed, friendly and passionate Guide with more than 20 years experience
- Munich City Sightseeing Tour
- Complete guidance and accompaniment on the Oktoberfest
- Private transfer to and from the Oktoberfest
- A further private transfer within Munich starting at the latest 23 o'clock
- Botteled water
- No hidden costs!
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marienplatz 1, 80331 Munich, Bavaria Germany
We carefully curate our selection of sights for each tour to give you the ultimate tour experience. At the same time, this is YOUR exclusive tour, so we welcome your suggestions and do our best to accommodate your wishes. Whether you prefer to stay longer at one stop or add a whole new one, let us know and we’ll adapt your bespoke tour accordingly.
*****Group size up to 19 people on request *****
Enjoy with your professional tour guide a comprehensive private city sightseeing tour in our comfortable Mini-Van which can be combined with a one-hour walking tour through the old city district.
See and learn about the history of the magnificent Munich boulevards and plazas, the Olympic Center and BMW-Headquarters, buildings from the 3rd Reich era, the very special English Garden, the churches Frauenkirche and Asamkirche, Hofbräuhaus, Viktualienmarket and of course the famous "Glockenspiel" at Marienplatz.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oktoberfest, Theresienwiese 7, 80336 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Then you will be brought by car directly to the Oktoberfest.
Together with your guide you can enjoy relaxed the next hours at the world largest festival. You'll get worth knowing information about the 200-year history of this event and have a look into the huge beer palaces. Taste the famous Oktoberfest beer and/or enjoy typical Bavarian, international or vegetarian food for lunch.
Please note: This tour offers you seats in the central nave near the music band in one of the big tents where you can drink, eat and dance on the benches, or in its beergarden!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nymphenburg Palace, Schloss Nymphenburg 1, 80638 Munich, Bavaria Germany
In the afternoon you can spend two more hours with your guide on Oktoberfest or we continue the sightseeing program, for example to the impressive Nymphenburg palace or to the beaches and villas of the nearby lake Starnberg.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Theresienwiese, Munich, Bavaria Germany
After 8 hours the tour can end at your hotel or any other place in Munich.
Until 23 o'clock you can take benefit without further costs of one more private transfer within Munich, for example from Oktoberfest to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up at any hotel/address in Munich at 8:30 or 9:00 AM (on the weekends we recommend pick-up at 8:30 AM!).Pick-up (and/or return) is also possible outside Munich on customer request; additional costs may apply. We will be happy to inform you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: The maximum size of bags which can be brought into the Oktoberfest site also applies to diaper bags, which may not be bigger than 10 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm (approx. 8 in x 6 in x 4 in)
- Please note: Buggies and push chairs are allowed into the Oktoberfest site only until 6:00 PM. Exeptions are the Saturdays and the public holiday (on October 3rd): On these days buggies etc. may not be taken into the grounds at all. You can deposit your push chair at the entrances around the venue.
- Please note: Children under 6 years old are not permitted in the beer tents after 8:00 PM - even accompanied by their parents. After 8:00 PM children and young people under 16 can only remain on site at Oktoberfest if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please note: Beer can be served to young people from 16 years old - but they will have to have proof of age.
- Please note: This tour offers you seats in the central nave of one of the big tents where you can drink, eat and dance on the benches, or in its beergarden for unlimited time as long as you order something!
- Please note: Even if you don't want to walk much, we recommend comfortable and robust footwear (hiking shoes as well as "Haferl-" shoes would be ideal)
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) As your (Driver-) Guide I can provide an up-to-date health-certificate. 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - even in turbulent times - we take the situation seriously and take prudent measures to keep you safe! Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We wish our valued customers MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY & HEALTHY New Year 2021! ...WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TOUR: Trust our comprehensive COVID-19 safety measures on this and our 30 other EXCLUSiVE tours, and travel SAFELY & COMFORTABLY! (...more about COVID-19 under "Additional Info")
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.