Exclusive or Private From Panglao, Bohol to Oslob Cebu Whale Shark Experience
Snorkel alongside whale sharks on a full-day tour that provides an up-close encounter with the world’s largest extant fish.
Watching of whale sharks in Oslob Cebu is 99% guaranteed. Whale sharks can be seen in a small barangay Tan-awan, which is 10 km away from the center town of Oslob. Whale shark watching in Cebu started last September 2011 and it became popular all over the world when the news hit in the internet last November 2011. By December 2011, local fishermen’s interact with the whale sharks by feeding them that result to flocking of tourist to the beach of Tan-awan. Large numbers of tourists began arriving in Oslob not just to see the whale sharks being fed but also to snorkel or dive with them.
Get fascinated to watch friendly creatures of the sea as you enjoy watching and swimming with the friendly whale sharks in Oslob Cebu! Come and enjoy the adventure of lifetime experience.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Alona Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- At 4:00- 4:30 am please wait in the Lobby of your Hotel or Resort, an assign personnel will come and pick you, If you had confuse you can used the Phone number of the hotel to call the agent.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotels or Resorts in Tagbilaran City and Panglao Island beyond the other areas of Bohol they need to pay extra amount.Airports
- Tagbilaran Airport, 6 Airport Road, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.