Exclusive Prague tour in a historic veteran car
Enjoy the best of Prague city centre from the back seat of historic veteran car.
This 90 minutes tour will take you through old streets on both sides of Vltava river. You will be taken to the New Town, Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Lesser Town, Kampa island and Prague Castle.
Your driver will be happy to tell you about sightseeings you pass by, and you can even stop to take some pictures, if it will be possible.
If you would like to see some places in the city centre, do not hesitate to tell it to your driver and you will be taken there.
The tour normally starts by pick up at your place, if you stay in the city centre, where you will be dropped again after the tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop out if in the city centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Staromestske namesti, StaromEstske nam. Stare Mesto, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Our ride usually starts in the Old Town. We will drive around all important places in a city centre and end up at the Prague Castle.
Pass By: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Start of our walking tour
Pass By: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Old neighborhood under the Prague castle. We will walk through its most beautiful parts.
Pass By: Kampa Park, Mala Strana, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
An island under the Charles bridge. Beautiful part of the city and also a place where you can find the Lennon wall
Pass By: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
On the way back to the Old Town we will cross the Charles Bridge
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your place of stay in Prague city centre. If your hotel is off the city centre, we will agree on meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Right now there are no mandatory measures in the Czech Republic as the situation is pretty ok. Masks are not required. We closely follow any changes and we are able to inform you quickly about them if they arise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.