Exclusive Private Catamaran Charter - 4 Hours
Spend a half day at sea on a comfortable, spacious catamaran tour in St Maarten. You will visit one of the island’s pristine beaches and spend time snorkeling in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea.
Sailing along the south coast is calm, easy and you will enjoy the scenery while relaxing on thetrampoline and enjoying a cold beer.
You will be passing Maho Beach and be able to catch a plane landing at the airport
Our crew is professional, attentive and will make sure you have the best time
Snorkeling and instruction are provided, perfect for beginners, when snorkeling our crew will follow you in the water with the dingy.
Fresh mini baguettes sandwiches are prepared onboard, fresh and offered after snorkeling together with our Happy Rhum Punch made with Mount Gay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Open Bar : Beers, Happy Rhum Punch made with Mount Gay Rhum, Sodas
- Morning snacks: Mini Baguette sandwiches or Mexican chips & dips
- Lunch : Onboard Choice of French Style or Island Style
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkeling Gears and Instruction
- Dinghy service for safety during snorkeling
- Water Toys : Stand up paddle Board, noodles, fishing gears ..
- Large Shade area and Comfortable sitting at the back
- Electric Toilets and freshwater shower
- Easy Ladder (large swim pool style boarding steps )
- Comfortable trampoline to sunbath
- Attentive and Professional crew
What's excluded :
- French Nature Fee: $6.00 - paid at Check in
Your fun-filled St Maarten sailing Private Charter starts at Dock Maarten, on the calm, leeward side of St Maarten. Board your fast-sailing catamaran and set off for a half day at sea.
Your Captain will welcome you onboard and give you a weather update, you will be choosing together the best snorkeling and bech stop for the day.
While hanging out on the boat’s trampoline or lounging in the shaded area, sail along St Maarten’s southern coast and visit the best spot for snorkeling, based on the latest weather and water conditions. Depending on the day, you might visit Little Bay, Long Beach, La Samanna or Baie Rouge to spend time in the water snorkeling with the Caribbean’s tropical fish, as well as relaxing on the beach.
Snorkel gear and instruction are provided, and your friendly crew is on hand to offer service and advice. After snorkeling, refuel on board with ham-and-cheese baguette sandwiches, tasty snacks and an open bar serving rum punch, fruit punch, sodas and beer (all included).
• Great Bay Beach, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Fort Amsterdam, Great Bay near Great Bay and Little Bay, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
• Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
• Cupecoy Bay, Cupecoy Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :26 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegeterian option is available , please advise at time of booking if required
- If you are pregnant, email us so we can discuss the situation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.