Exclusive Private Colosseum Ancient Rome Guided Tour Skip the Line Tickets
Enjoy our unique private guided 3-hour Tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum in Rome. Bypass the queue at the Colosseum to avoid long waits. Explore the first and second tiers for great views. Then walk through the ruins of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum with your guide, an art and archaeology expert. With this tour, you can maximize your time enjoying this excellent experience.
This tour is suitable for families with kids, groups of friends, and couples.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hrs Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill private tour
- Skip the line entrance
- Official Guide
- Pick-up service only at city centered hotel (only if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup (if you chose the tour only option)
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit Rome's symbolic monument In the comfort of a private group (your party size), that makes it easy and fun for all ages. Bypass the queue at the Colosseum to avoid long waits. Explore the first and second tiers for great views. Learn about the amphitheater's history from a guide with an art and archaeology background.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Walk through Palatine Hill, explore the site of an older settlement from the 9th century BC.
Admire the first settlements of the city of Rome and the Hippodrome, an elliptical sunken garden from the Palace of Domitian. Here, enjoy an impressive view of the Circus Maximus and the valley of the Roman Forum. Learn about the legend of Romulus and Remus, the abandoned brothers raised by a wolf who fought each other for power and control.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will then, visit the Roman Forum. This is one of the most important archaeological areas in the world with some of Ancient Rome's most evocative ruins, including the Temple of Julius Caesar, Arch of Titus, House of the Vestal Virgins, Senate House and Basilica of Maxentius. Admire the Roman Forum's Sacred Way, the triumphal road where the Centurions of Caesar marched after their return from countless battles and conquests.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Wheelchair users or walker users cannot have access to the Palatine Hill.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobilty issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.