Exclusive Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port to Florence
Once disembarked at the port of La Spezia, you will find your personal driver awaiting you at the prearranged time to reach Florence, a city full of history and romance. Our tour starts at one of the city's most charming places, PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO, the famous panoramic terrace from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view. You can wander to the PIAZZA DUOMO, passing beneath the breathtaking Cathedral, and its dome, the architectural masterpieces by Brunelleschi. Here, you will also find GIOTTO'S BELL TOWER and the BAPTISTERY with its valuable gilded bronze doors (including the famous Gates of Paradise). Continue on to the beautiful PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA, the throbbing heart of civic life in the city. There you can admire the architecture of the PALAZZO VECCHIO and the famous statues of the Loggia dei Lanzi. Continue your walk along the Arno River up to the famous PONTE VECCHIO, and walk amidst the historic and luxurious goldsmith workshops of Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pick up & drop off at the port
- Professional driver
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Repubblica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Wander to the PIAZZA DUOMO, passing beneath the breathtaking Cathedral, and its dome, the architectural masterpieces by Brunelleschi.
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Taste of 2 mouth watering "poor" dishes belonging to Florentine culinary tradition such as "Pappa al pomodoro" and "Ribollita", both made with Tuscan bread and with peasant origins.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The throbbing heart of civic life in the city
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Walk amidst the historic and luxurious goldsmith workshops of Florence
Departure Point :Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.