Exclusive Private Sintra Tour
Discover the best of Sintra on this comprehensive private tour. Sintra, the Moon Hill, is a UNESCO-listed site full of magic and mystery. Find out how Sintra became the first center of European Romantic architecture, and how Ferdinand II turned a ruined monastery into a castle. Your guide will take you to the best spots in Sintra, including other fine dwellings built in the surrounding mountains. No trip to Sintra is complete without visitng the parks and gardens, which influenced the development of landscape architecture throughout Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Pick up and drop-off anywhere in Lisbon (hotel, cruise, anyplace)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrances in monuments
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
A fairy tale palace
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
A castle dating from the time of the moors
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Sintra is a charming Portuguese town situated within the cooling hills of the Serra de Sintra. Hidden within these pine-covered hills are whimsical palaces, extravagant villas and the ruins of a Moors castle.
The variety of fascinating historic buildings and beautiful natural scenery combine to form an outstanding tourist destination. Sintra is regarded as the finest day trip of the Lisbon region, and a visit to this wonderful town must be included in your holiday plans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Historically, Cascais was the summer retreat of the Portuguese nobility, and today the town is an elegant fusion of its illustrious heritage, with the expectations of the modern tourist.
Found within the cobbled streets of the historic centre are lavish villas, an imposing fort, fascinating museums, along with a buzzing holiday atmosphere. Cascais boasts so many historic sights and attractions, that it is regarded as one of the best day trips from Lisbon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Estoril is small town near Lisbon, Portugal. Having a casino, beach and wonderful weather, the region was a center of diplomacy -- and spying -- during World War II.
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point of continental Europe
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 8h30 at your hotelAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.