Exclusive Private Tour Alhambra in Granada
Exclusive Private Tour with an Official Guide.
Discover the most famous monument in Spain with detailed explanations of its history and legends.
There is no better way to discover the Palaces of the Nasrid Sultans than on a private visit with an exclusive Official Guide for your group.
In this incredible walk you will be able to discover ALL the Alhambra, including:
- Nasrid Palaces.
- Palaces of the Generalife
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alhambra is not only a Palace or a fortress, but it is a City with its Palaces that is also surrounded by a great wall with defensive towers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Access Pavilion of the Alhambra, P.º del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.