Exclusive private VIP multiday sightseeing tour of Europe
Take this exclusive VIP tour from Budapest to Prague through Vienna, Hallstatt, Salzburg and Cesky Krumlov along with the owner of one of our biggest tour operators in this region "Michael Pohancenik". You will be driven in a new Mercedes E-class limousine, will stay in the most branded hotels such as Four Seasons and Ritz and will be guided by the best local guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 nights accommodation with breakfast in the following hotels:
- Budapest - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- Vienna - Ritz, Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Salzburg - Bristol hotel or clients preferrence
- Prague - Four Seasons hotel or clients preferrence
- accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Randon
- Local guides in Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- transports by a luxurious new Mercedes E-class for groups up to 3people for 4-7people Merceds V-class
- airport pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks except breakfasts
- Entrance fees to museums
- DAY 1
- arrival to Budapest - our local guide will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you to your Fours Seasons hotel
- meet with Michael Pohancenik who will be with you for the rest of your holiday and the local guide and they will take you to explore the top city attractions including 13th-century Buda Castle, Castle Hill, Market Hall, St. Stephen’s Basilica, and Vaci Street with your private guide and along the way you can gain insight into centuries of Hungarian history.
- you will transfer to Vienna with a short stop in Slovak capital Bratislava where a local guide will show us the highlights of this city, we will than continue to Vienna where we will meet a local guide and see the main city landmarks around the impressing Ringstrasse including the famous Opera House, Hofburg, Parliament, Vienna's Rathaus and see Vienna's historic city center, where you will explore the city's most romantic corners, famous shopping streets and visit St. Stephens cathedral.
On this day you will explore palaces of Vienna - Belveder and the royal summer residence of Schönbrunn Palace and spend time in Schönbrunn Garden and the rooms of the palace
We will take you further into the Lake district of Austria and drive through beautiful towns like Bad Ischl and take a stop in the picturesque village of Hallstatt .After this remarkable visit we will continue to the town of music through other lake towns and visit the, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Salzburg, where you will meet the local guide and get the oportunity to see the Fortress,Getreidegasse, Mozarts Birthplace and famous shopping streets, overnight in Salzburg.
More time to explore the beatiful town of Salzburg
We will transfer to Cesky Krumlov where you will have a tour of this beautiful medieval town which used to be owned by the richest families in Czech Republic, after a great experience we will continue to Prague where we will stay overnight.
On this day we will explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe - Prague. We will meet with local guide who will take us to the top of Castle Hill from there, we will walk through the historical Hradcany area towards Prague Castle, will show you sights including St. Vitus Cathedral, the John Lennon Wall, Kampa Island, Old Town Square and City Hall. You will also have the opportunity to see a wide variety of well-known attractions including Powder Tower, the Municipal House, Wenceslaw Square, Klementinum and the Gherry Building or "Dancing House".
More time for shopping, departure
As this is an exclusive VIP tour, during the whole tour you will be accompanied by the tour operator owner Michal Pohancenik who will take care of all you needs, organize hotels, guides and service, he will also stay in the same hotels with you.
Departure Point :pick up at the airport in Budapest
Departure Time :flexible
Return Detail :airport in Prague
if you have any other preffered location do not hesitate to contact us
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As this is an exclusive VIP tour, during the whole tour you will be accompanied by the tour company owner Michael Pohancenik who will take care of all you needs, organize hotels, guides and service, he will also stay in the same hotels with you.
- This supplier has received award for: The Private Tour Company of the Year 2018
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.