Exclusive tour of Stromboli island, Boat tour with Pasqualo
After boarding onto our speedboat from the port in Stromboli, I will take you onto a beautiful tour of the vulcan.
We will pass by Ginostra, the other village of Island Stromboli reachable only by boat, where you can have a walk and enjoy the nice and relaxing atmosphere.
In Stromboli, the dominant colour of the sea is neon blue, which becomes lighter, greener or more turquoise, depending on where you bathe. I will also bring you to some nice spots for swimming, snorkeling before we move towards the Sciara del Fuoco (Street of Fire).
And finally, you will discover what "deep blue" means, in Strombolicchio!
The best way to enjoy Stromboli, it is from the sea! and I will be glad to share my passion and knowledge about the island and the vulcan with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stromboli Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ginostra, Ginostra, Stromboli, Aeolian Islands, Islands of Sicily, Sicily
A visit of Ginostra, a small village from where you can enjoy the peace and relaxing atmosphere !
The village is reachable only by the sea.
Within that break you can take the opportunity to have a drink, have a walk and enjoy the view on the sea!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stromboli Volcano, Sicily Italy
Let’s move towards the Sciara del Fuoco to admire the amazing activities from the Stromboli and the steep and large wall of volcanic sand where most of the eruptive products are poured. There is opportunity to go snorkeling, I will bring to nice spots for swim baths, relaxed and be kissed by the sun!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stromboli, Italy
You will discover what deep blue means
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Molo, Stromboli ME, Italy
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will do the best to avoid mixing several different groups of people on the same boat. We will tend to private tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.