Exclusive Vatican Evening Semi Private Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
The Exclusive Vatican Evening Small Group Tour will give you an 'after hours' experience of one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. Avoid the summer heat, long lines and crowded noisy hallways and allow yourself to appreciate and experience the Vatican and Sistine Chapel to it's fullest potential. Our 3 hour experience includes skip-the-line access and is limited to a maximum of 6 people per tour for a more intimate experience, and a chance for you to interact with your expert guide and have closer access to sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe and Semi Private group of MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
- Tour with a Professional, Local and Expert Guide
- Enjoy Skip the Line Access
- Relish in smaller crowds as the Museums quiet down for the night...
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This small group night tour of the Vatican Museums is a great way to beat the crowds, the heat and see Vatican masterpieces from a different light, a soft evening glow. In our small group you will enjoy the privilege of touring the Vatican grounds in a group of no more than six people maximum.
Enjoy skip the line entry to the museums and explore his vast wonders after the heat of the daytime crowds has gone. See the Gallery of Maps, the Hall of Animals, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Pinecone Courtyard, Raphael's Rooms and so much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Of course this wonderful Vatican tour includes access to the incredible Sistine Chapel. There is something to be said for the early morning light in the Sistine Chapel, but even more to be said about its evening glow. Rome is famous for its “golden hour” which is that fleeting moment just before dusk when the city seems to turn to gold. This lighting seeps into the Sistine Chapel, through stained glass windows during those late summer sunsets, a sight not to be missed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off in St. Peter's Square, where you will be free to enjoy the warm embrace of Bernini's colonnade and take as many pictures as you wish. Take your time and explore the various corners and cobblestones Rome by night has to offer. St Peter’s Basilica at night is probably one of the most beautiful sights of the entire city.
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.