Exclusive: VIP Helicopter Strip Flight with Eiffel Tower Dinner
Take romance to the skies as you celebrate your visit to Las Vegas with a helicopter flight combined with a fabulous dining experience at the world-famous Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Enjoy sweeping views of the Eiffel Tower Restaurant while enjoying some of the finest dining Las Vegas has to offer. This VIP experience includes transportation by Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle) from your hotel, to the heliport and onto dinner.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Souvenir Las Vegas helicopter tour photo frame and photo
- Landing and facility fees
- Helicopter Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Transportation (Hotel / Heliport / Restaurant OR Restaurant / Heliport / Hotel)
- Gratuities (for Restaurant)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Beverages & Alcoholic drinks at Eiffel Tower Restaurant (available to purchase)
- Optional Gratuities (PiIot / Driver)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strip, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Following pickup from your hotel in either Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private no more than 6 guests), you will check-in and enjoy a champagne toast in the VIP room before boarding a jet helicopter.
Rise above the Las Vegas skyline, as you soar past the Stratosphere Tower and over fabulous Las Vegas landmark's including Caesar's Palace, Bellagio, City Center, Mandalay Bay, The Luxor, MGM Grand, the High Roller, Paris, Venetian and the Wynn Resort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
After your amazing Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour, you will be whisked away to the 11th floor of the Eiffel Tower, as a sumptuous 3-course meal created by Chef Joho awaits you at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant (menu changes seasonally).
After dinner, you are free to continue your night out in Las Vegas or make your own way back to your hotel.
This is the ultimate night out in Las Vegas and an experience of a lifetime!
Please note all menu items are subject to change and change seasonally. Drinks are available to purchase directly on the night and are not included in the tour price. If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise at the time of booking so these can be accommodated as much as possible. The dress code for the Eiffel Tower Restaurant will be enforced. Dress code is business attire; no T-shirts, shorts, athletic wear of any kind. We request gentleman to wear slacks, a collared shirt, and no open-toed shoes. Jackets are not required.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private transport means that transportation will be provide in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Cadillac Escalade (non-private - up to 6 guests per vehicle)
- Infant meals not included
- Winter Dress Code will be enforced. Dress code is business attire; no T- shirts, shorts, athletic wear of any kind. it is recommended gentleman wear slacks, a collared shirt and no open toed shoes. Jackets are not required.
- Summer Dress Code will be enforced. Business Casual Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not ripped or torn; dress shorts acceptable. Collared shirts. No cut off tank tops, athletic wear, swimwear or sneakers/ flip flops
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 Pounds (124 kgs). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on time of year, your flight may be prior to or after your dinner. If your dinner is first, you will make your own way to the restaurant and be picked up from there for your flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 15 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.