Excursion Agrigento Valley of the Temples Scala dei Turchi
The rental with driver is a transfer service for people on an exclusive route, our services are customized to the customer's dispositions, the service starts from our garage where we receive your request, our highly qualified, kind and punctual staff will pick you up at the address indicated and will accompany you with pleasure to the indicated destination.
Upon request, our staff remains at your disposal for as long as necessary.
We only put new, efficient, safe and comfortable Mercedes-Benz vehicles for your exclusive use.
You can decide whether to pay cash or by credit card at the end of the service.
On all our vehicles we guarantee free wi-fi service and on request we provide free use of the seat for children from 0-8 years.
The rates we provide are clear and economic in respect of the competition and the customer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
since 1997 it has been registered on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The largest archaeological site in the world extending over 1300 hectares and most famous in Sicily dates back to the Hellenic period. It corresponds to the monumental area of the ancient city of Akragas, characterized by the exceptional state of conservation and a series of important Doric temples. To be precise, ten temples dedicated to the gods of Magna Grecia.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Agrigento, Agrigento, Province of Agrigento, Sicily
Agrigento is a magnificent city of about 60,000 inhabitants located on two adjoining hills, the Girgenti hill and the Atenea cliff, located just four kilometers from the southern coast of the island. It is a thousand-year-old city that has changed four names in its history: Akagras for the Greeks, Agrigentum for the Romans, Kerkent for the Arabs and Girgenti for the Normans.
Agrigento embodies its history, and its streets, alleys where Greek and Roman testimonies are scattered in every corner of this splendid city, the province of origin of two great Italian authors of the twentieth century, Luigi Pirandello and Leonardo Sciascia.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our staff will pick you up at the time and address indicated with a Mercedes-Benz Vito van, max capacity 8 people.The vehicle and the driver will be available for as long as necessary for the tour and at the end of the day you will be taken back to your facility.Airports
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Trapani-Birgi Vincenzo Florio Airport, Contrada Birgi Nivaloro, 91020 Trapani TP, Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Trapani port, 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
- Porto di Termini Imerese, 90018 Termini Imerese, PA, Italy
- Spartivento, 98054 Tonnarella ME, Italy
- Porto di Milazzo, Via Ammiraglio Luigi Rizzo, 1, 98057 Milazzo ME, Italy
- Capo d'Orlando Marina - Porto, Contrada Bagnoli, snc, 98071 Capo d'Orlando ME, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/6/2020 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.