Excursion and Camping through the Eastern Cordillera of Los Andes
The experience is based on three fundamental aspects that are, sensations, emotions and memories, under these aspects the experience will be developed that can begin where the tourist is, the main place we can experience the ancestral culture of the eastern mountain range of the western slopes of the Andes through an exhibition of pre-Columbian pieces that will teach and impact the knowledge of each traveler.
You can have contact with the cultural and artistic part because in the park you can find the teacher Carlos Reyes, Founder of the Aquimin museum, who is also a sculptor and painter.
In addition, we can explore the fauna and flora of the region through a guided hiking walk, from 2,400 MSNM to 3,400 MSNM, depending on the request, you can go higher or lower.
Hand in hand with these experiences we will be able to experience a delicious meal from the region, a cup of coffee and a sunset.
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Appropriate clothing
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Mural y Tienda Nairo Quintana
- Entry/Admission - Tybyn Geoparque
- Entry/Admission - Iguaque National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rogitama Birding
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mural y Tienda Nairo Quintana, Arcabuco-Tunja, Cómbita, Boyacá, Colombia
We started in Villa de Leyva for the introduction and application of Bio security measures.
On the way to Tybyn Geopark we will visit the home of the Giro and Vuelta España champion, Nairo Quintana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tybyn Geoparque, km 29 via Tunja - Arcabuco, Arcabuco 154207 Colombia
Arriving at Tybyn Geopark we will begin with an introduction to the cultural house and the museum of pre-Columbian pieces called the Aquimin Museum with its creator Artist.
Then we will select a suitable place to prepare our Daily Glamping and Bonfire area to the visitor's preference.
After our camping, we will be able to access a local lunch, of the best quality.
After the preparation, the action will begin, we will carry out a Hiking activity, with the opportunity to learn the bases of the Sighting of fauna and flora of the eastern mountain range of the Andes.
To end the day, visitors can enjoy a bonfire, a glass of local red wine, a taba of cheese and ham with a magnificent Sunset.
Sunrise with a cup of Coffee in the Colombian mountains and Return to Tunja.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Iguaque National Park, Santander Dept, Villa de Leyva Colombia
You will be able to see the magnificent eastern mountain range within the reserve
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rogitama Birding, Vda. Penas Blancas, Arcabuco, Boyacá, Colombia
They will learn about caring for the native birds of the area
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cra. 9 ##12-96, Villa de Leyva, Boyacá, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2021 - 7/24/2022
Monday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.