Departure from Marrakech at 8 am, after 2h30 of road you will be in Casablanca literally «white house», but commonly called Casa – pronounced kâzâ), is the largest city of Morocco and the first metropolis of the Maghreb. Economic capital of the country, it is located on the Atlantic coast about 100 km south of the administrative capital Rabat. Its inhabitants are called the Bedouins in Arabic, the Casaouis in Moroccan Arabic dialect and the Casablancais in French.
Visit the Hassan II Mosque, is the 3rd largest mosque in the world.
Mohamed V Square, the Central Market, the Ain Diab Corniche, passing through the Anfa district, and also visit the Habous district near the Royal Palace.
return to Marrakech around 5 pm.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
When you arrive in the city of Casablanca, you can visit the following places: Mohamed V Square, the Central Market, the Hassan II Mosque, the Ain Diab Corniche, passing through the Anfa neighborhood, and also visit the Habous neighborhood near the Royal Palace.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
Visit the Hassan II Mosque, is the 3rd largest mosque in the world. It is 20,000 m² Its minaret is 200 m high, and it is equipped with a laser of 40 km of range directed towards Mecca. It was built by the sea. The Hassan II Mosque is magnificent both from the inside and the outside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can contact us by phone or Whatsapp +212660720267
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.