Excursion CHATEAUX VERSAILLES and VAUX LE VICOMTE in Limousine, departure from Paris
An exceptional day, for a luxury tourism, transported in Mercedes S Class Limousine with private driver, intentioned, at your service. Surprise & fresh water on board.
I am Sylvain your Chauffeur, and I will propose you by e-mail a few days before the departure, to reserve your lunch in the restaurant which you will have chosen following my proposals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- free mineral water bottles
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch will be booked separately according to the choice of guests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
You visit the entire royal domain, from the Hall of Mirrors to the magnificent Domaine de Trianon. Stroll through the immaculately maintained gardens, admire the beautiful fountains ...
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte, 77950 Maincy France
Nicolas Fouquet brings together the greatest artists of his time to build the Vaux-le-Vicomte estate. The architect Louis Le Vau, the painter-decorator Charles Le Brun and the gardener-landscape architect André Le Nôtre, will create in Vaux-le-Vicomte a group whose perfect harmony will inspire the whole of Europe for centuries. Louis XIV will surround himself with the same team to build the Palace of Versailles.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate if some passengers are children (-140cm) and specify their sizes to program the appropriate seats.For all Hotels, the appointment is scheduled with the concierge of your hotel.For arrivals at the airport, the meeting is scheduled after the baggage claim door, your driver will carry a sign indicating your Name (the one indicated for the reservation).Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
- Le Bourget Airport, Paris France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Poly-carbonate separation glass between front and rear available on request in most vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.