Excursion City Tour By Bike
Enjoy this bike tour around the city of Puerto Natales.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bycycles MTB Specialized number 29
- Safety Helmet, gloves, kidney bag and binoculars
- Snack (Mineral water, cerealbar, chocolate bar)
- Bilingual local guide
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- Life insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Puerto Natales is located on the Señoret Canal, between Almirante Montt Gulf and Seno Última Esperanza. It is the capital of the Natales commune and the Última Esperanza province, named after the navigator Juan Ladri- llero. The bosom of Última Esperanza, originally inhabited by Kawéskar and Aoni- kenk tribes, was discovered in 1557 by navigator Juan Ladrillero in search of a route to the Strait of Magellan. Three centuries passed since the discovery of Ladrillero before it was incursioned again in the zone of Última Esperan- za. Towards 1830, the expedition of the frigate HMS Beagle, sent by the British admiralty, explores all the sector covered by Ladrillero. The names of some members of that expedition are now familiar in the area: Robert Fitz Roy, William Skyring, James Kirke and the naturalist Charles Darwin. Around 1870, interest in the lands of Última Esperanza was renewed. Among the adventurous travelers who ventured through these desolate territories is Santiago Zamora, who went down in history as the Baqueano Zamora and who is due to discover the Paine lake region and large herds of wild or bagual horses.
Departure Point :Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Hours can be modified.
- Children under 5 years old pay 50% of the value.
- This excursion does not operate on december 25th and January 1st.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.