Excursion Day to Cocoa Farm from Guayaquil
Travel to a neighboring cacao farm on this 4-hour tour from Guayaquil. Observe the harvesting of
cacao to make a cocoa juice cocktail as your professional guide gives you the history of the business.
Walk by crops filled with exotic fruits, bananas, and rice, that will later be used as a fresh lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guayaquil, Guayaquil, Guayas Province
Begin your tour with a pickup from your central Guayaquil hotel at approximately 10am. From there, you will be transferred to the farm that is via Naranjal. It is a family farm of 12 hectares dedicated for generations to farming products such as cocoa, rice, and tropical fruits. Upon your arrival, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the process of planting cocoa, as it is sown. Learn about its growth and the several processes that turn it into chocolate.
Embrace the direct interaction with nature, as you handle the fruit obtained from the cacao tree. Perform the process of making cocoa pasta, which consists of toasting, husking, and grinding the seeds obtained from cocoa to create the pasta. As you do these tasks, make sure to observe the wildlife around you. Next, break for a typical lunch, prepared with organic ingredients that are grown on the farm. Come the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your original hotel.
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofGuayaquil)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.