Excursion from Tarifa for bird watching
Our tours are fun, instructive, and fully tailored to the needs of your group. Whether your main interest is photography, finding more difficult birds, discovering new places and spectacular landscapes or learning more about the ecology of migratory birds and the nature of Tarifa and the Strait of Gibraltar, we work to satisfy everyone. We are sure that the natural environment of the Strait and the birds will surprise you and you will want to repeat to learn more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Binoculars and telescopes
- Bird List
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strait of Gibraltar
During the course of our excursion we will have the opportunity to visit various points of the Natural Park of the Strait.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque De Los Alcornocales, Spain
During the course of our excursion, depending on the birds we are looking for, we can visit the Los Alcornocales Natural Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.