Excursion in the evening Moscow, with a visit to the grand fountains
Evening walk in Moscow under the murmur of silver streams! Do you want to know where you can see Adam and Eve with ... navels, unravel the secret of the existing "geysers" in the middle of the Moscow River, get acquainted with the "water" business card of the capital and admire the only LED fountain in Europe ?! With immersion in the era of "without electricity" in the original museum "Moscow Lights", in which you will find out who everything was "up to the lantern" and why the Kremlin stars are not extinguished.
Bonus excursions - photo shoot on the background of beautifully illuminated fountains!
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour
What's excluded :
You will take a memorable journey through the evening Moscow, admire the calming down squares and avenues, enjoy the green freshness of falling asleep boulevards and squares, see the legendary monuments and admire the engineering wonder of Moscow bridges. And all this in the evening, colorful lights lights! It will be a beautiful walk, and an exciting acquaintance with the history of the oldest, as well as the most “young” and original fountains of Moscow, and even immersion into the era of “without electricity” in the original museum “Moscow Lights”!
Departure Point :Moscow, Russia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.