Excursion Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres from Cancun
Our first spot in this incredible tour is the reef Ixlache where you will do snorkel, here you will discover the beauty of the ocean. After that, you will sail to Island Contoy where you will enjoy a guided trip with or certified guide. You will have time to relax in the beach under a palm tree or do a second snorkel in the beach.
After this you will delight yourself with a delicious regional meal called "Fish Tikin Xic" and grilled chicken. In our way back you will have the opportunity of visit Island Mujeres where you can walk and buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Continental breakfast and Beach buffet lunch
- Snorkeling on the reef ixlaché and Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Free time for shopping or walk in the center of Island Mujeres
What's excluded :
- Dock tax $13 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Come and see this beautiful place. Spend time relaxin under a palm tree or doing snorkel in our spots.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
enjoy in Isla mujeres
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in hotel zone in Cancun, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.