Excursion Kayak Cova Carved (2h 30m) Kayak + Caving + Snorkel
We are one of the few companies authorized to enter kayak to the Cova Tallada. All the material we have, except for water shoes, or sandals for hygiene.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Linterns or lights
- Bucket for save things
What's excluded :
- Sneakers or Water Shoes
The activity starts on the beach, just below the restaurant Ca Nano. Once there our monitor makes a brief general explanation and begins the rowing route until you reach the carved cove. Whose journey is 20-25 minutes. Once there we enter the cave, the monitors facilitate some flashlights and we enter the Cova Tallada. The history of the cave is explained and we make a caving route. Once outside, they have 40-50 minutes to snorkel in the exclusive marine reserve of Cabo de San Antonio.
• Cabo de San Antonio, Denia Spain
Departure Point :Restaurante Ca Nano, Carretera Barranco del Moño, 140, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.