Excursion Kotor Bay
As a specialized incoming tour operator in Montenegro we guarantee a memorable excursion in the Bay of Kotor.
Boka Bay, one of the world’s 25 most beautiful bays and protected UNESCO World Heritage Site, is undeniably most impressive when approached from the sea. Due to its unusual look, the bay is often called Europe`s southernmost fjord, but in fact it`s a submerged river canyon. The bay is composed of 4 smaller bays - Tivat, Herceg Novi, Risan and Kotor bay. The narrowest part of the bay, Verige strait, divides it into the inner and outer part. Boka Bay glows with amazing calmness and peace. Sailing on the ice-like calm surface of the Adriatic sea will lead you through the picturesque nature, rich history and marvelous architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boka Bay Tours
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Kotor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tivat, Tivat, Tivat Municipality
We start our tour in the morning by coach to the town of Tivat. After we embark on the ship, the excursion through the Boka bay, the pearl of the Mediterranean begins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boka Bay Tours, Skaljari 21, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
We sail from Tivat along the Lustice peninsula to the entrance of the Boka bay, passing by the both medieval and modern settlements, where we make our first stop for swimming. After one our break, we continue our journey along the coast of Herceg Novi, the youngest town in the Boka bay, the town of fortresses, stairs and flowers.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Passing through the narrowest part of the Boka bay, Verige strait, the Baroque town Perast and its two islands welcome us. Visit of the artificial island Lady of the Rocks is foreseen. The island and its church are the great work of the people from Perast. The church and its treasury will amaze you with its unbelievable story about its building as well as the valuable objects, sacrifices of the sailors and noble families.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Sailing forward into the deepest part of the Boka bay, we will make one more stop. After we moor in front of the Baroque town Perast or medieval town Prcanj, you can take a walk through the nobel palaces and churches or simply enjoy the coffee on the coast of the Bay of Kotor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
The last but the most attractive part of the Boka Bay is the Bay of Kotor and the Old town of Kotor, a medieval town surrounded by impressive walls, which has been placed under UNESCO protection for its numerous cultural and historic monuments.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Globtour Montenegro, 4 Dositejeva, Budva 85310, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.