Excursion Taroudant and Tiout from Agadir 1day
As soon as you arrive ... Tour of the ramparts (about 6 klm), Stop to visit the old Pasha Palace (Salam Palace transformed into a Riad hotel) or simply drink a fresh orange juice, or a mint tea in the patio, and palace gardens. After this refreshment, we continue our walk in the alleys of the medina, then finish with the visit of the place Assarag ... (similar to the Jamaa el fna square of Marrakech); Place of the meeting of the peasants coming from the neighborhoods and the townsmen of the medina.
We go to the oasis of Tiout about thirty kilometers from Taroudant; a Berber village at the foot of the Anti-Atlas. A magnificent palm grove extends between several villages with red ocher houses offering a sublime landscape. On the height of a hill, the kasbah Tiout offers a panorama both green and desert. And to visit the palm grove the donkey remains the best way, and effective.
Arrive at the hotel envions: 17:00
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Donkey ride
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
Departure from your hotel at 08:30, direction Taroudant, southeast of Agadir at 80km. Medieval town, nicknamed "the little Marrakech"; surprises by the tawny color of its ramparts, the picturesque of its souks, and the agitation continues in the small cafes under the arcades of the large Assarag Square.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tiout, Tiout, Souss-Massa
We go to the oasis of Tiout about thirty kilometers from Taroudant; a Berber village at the foot of the Anti-Atlas. A magnificent palm grove extends between several villages with red ocher houses offering a sublime landscape. On the height of a hill, the kasbah Tiout offers a panorama both green and desert.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- port d'agadir
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.