Excursion to Amapura- Ava- Sagaing
Mandalay is an excellent and worth destination to take a visit. Join our comprehensive tour to 3 stunning areas located near Mandalay and see some of the most famous sights in Myanmar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Water bottle & cold towel
- Private transfer by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Ava horse carriage, boat fare
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- Pick-up at your hotel for the drive to Amarapura, 15 km (30 minutes) from Mandalay. Visit MAHAGANDAYON, a famous Buddhist monastery, where more than a thousand monks live and study; continue to 200-year-old U BEIN teak bridge, built in 1782 at the time when Amarapura was Royal capital. Visit BAGAYA MONASTERY, with a superb collection of Buddha statues. After lunch at local restaurant, excursion to the former Royal Capital of INWA (AVA) reached by a short boat trip. Visits by horse-drawn carriage include NANMYINT WATCH TOWER, the remains of the palace building nicknamed "the leaning tower of Ava" MAHA AUNGMYE BONZAN MONASTERY, built of brick and stucco and BARGAYAR MONASTERY, famous for its impressive ornate woodcarvings and teak posts. Continue to SAGAING HILLS, a retreat for Buddhist devotees for sunset.
Departure Point :Client's hotel in Madalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.