Excursion to Chichen Itza, Mayan skin hole swim and Valladolid visit with lunch
If you like history and mysteries, then this activity is for you. Join this fascinating adventure where we will take you to the incredible area of Chichen Itza, which is the most important and interesting archaeological zone in the Mayan world, come and discover how this fortress was built. You will also be amazed to be able to swim in a true Mayan cenote or skin hole. The activity includes a delicious buffet, round-trip transportation from your hotel, and a visit to the colonial city of Valladolid. This excursion is mandatory for any tourist who comes to the Mexican Caribbean. All buses are sanitized and disinfected daily for your safety. We have all the current sanitary measures and our staff has all the sanitary equipment.
Discover how the stones tell the story that has placed it among the most important and emblematic Mayan Ruins of the ancient Maya civilization; the natural wonder of the Saamal cenote and the colorful streets of the magical town of Valladolid.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Buffet Lunch.
- Admission to Cenote Saamal.
- Admission to Chichen Itza.
- Round transportation from your hotel.
- Guided visit at Chichen Itza and free time to explore.
- Certified guide on board.
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- The use of video cameras at Chichen Itza is subject to an additional tax charge.
- Breakfast not included at Classic Option. Upgrade your tour to include breakfast.
- Drinks not included at Classic Option. Upgrade your tour to include drinks.
- Life Jacket at Cenote with extra cost. ($3 USD per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yucatan, Yucatan, Yucatan Peninsula
We start this wonderful excursion at your hotel or meeting point in Cancun or Riviera Maya, where one of our air-conditioned vehicles will pick you up and transfer you to the starting point for our tour to Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid.
You will board your transportation where our certified guide will give you more information about the tour and assist you during the course of the day.
First we will enjoy a typical Yucatecan meal at our restaurant, where we will have access to a regional buffet lunch.
Next to the restaurant you will find stores and handicrafts made by the artisans of the region at unbeatable prices. These will be great souvenirs of your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
You will discover one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World: the enigmatic Chichen Itza. Learn about the history and culture of this powerful civilization.
Our certified guide will explain you how Kukulkan God visits this place every year in March and you will admire the Mayan calendar stone that measures 25 meters.
Admire the stone-carved serpent heads on the principal pyramid or Kukulcan castle and know about the Juego de Pelota (game ball) where sports tournaments ended in human sacrifices.
This is a place you can not miss. After the guided tour you will have free time to explore on your own and take great photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
We will go to the most amazing cenote or skin hole in all Mexico: Cenote Saamal. For the Mayan culture, this is considered as an entrance to another world. Enjoy the sensation of swimming in a unique place in the world. These underwater caverns make your trip something unforgettable.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Sta Ana, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Back to Cancun and Riviera Maya, we will visit the colonial city of Valladolid, this city has a great history since it was one of the first cities in colonial Mexico. Discover the architecture of the place, as well as its flavors and the true Mexican folklore. You can buy a typical Mexican ice cream or a colonial dress also called hipil.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:45 am to 7:45 am for the Cancun area, and between 7:00 to 8:30 for the Riviera Maya area. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. For your safety, all our vehicles are sanitized daily.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.