Excursion to Chiloe Island: Ancud and Penguin Colony
We will begin our day heading towards the Pacific Ocean, where we will sail on the Chacao canal and visit Chacao, and village that dates back to the Spanish colonial time. We continue onwards to Puñihuil, the small island of Puñihuil is a protected national monument and a paradise for bird watchers. It is the only place in the world where both Humboldt and Magallenic Penguins nest next to each other. We head back towards Ancud to visit San Antonio, a local museum full of interesting history, myths and legends, as well as an artisan market that will make this trip truly unforgettable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Chiloe
- Entry/Admission - Chiloe Island Penguin Colony
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Chiloe 5700000 Chile
A full day tour visiting the northern part of the mythical island of Chiloé, its stilted houses, its markets and the churches declared as World Heritage sites by Unesco.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Ancud, Ancud, Isla Chiloe, Los Lagos Region
We will visit the stilted houses of Rio Gamboa, the square and its church which was declared a Unesco World Heritage site
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiloe Island Penguin Colony, Punihuil, Isla Chiloe Chile
Puñihuil, the small island of Puñihuil is a protected national monument and a paradise for bird watchers. It is the only place in the world where both Humboldt and Magallenic Penguins nest next to each other
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.