Excursion to Cobá with swim in cenote and buffet lunch
Perfect for those who want to know the archaeological zone of Cobá and learn about the Mayan culture in the company of an expert guide. Forget the heat while swimming in the Mariposa cenote and at the end recover your energies by trying the delicious buffet.
We have generated the EKINOX EDGE initiative, to cope with the current situation, taking a series of measures that will prevail forever; as a new era in the health security of our company. The objective of EKINOX EDGE is to guarantee the health security of clients and collaborators. More information at www.ekinoxedge.com
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet food
- Bottled water - 1 bottle of water in the archaeological zone
- Soda/Pop - 1 drink with food
- Life jacket in the cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Canamayte Cenote & Ecopark
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Explore the mythical Mayan city of Cobá, walk its paths while our guides immerse you in the history. You reach the imposing Nohoch Mul to climb 42 meters to the top and appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Canamayte Cenote & Ecopark, Terreno Parcelario 517 Z7 P1 Jacinto Pat, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Visit to cenote Mariposa. Includes Lockers & Life jackets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round transportation with air conditioning from most hotels in the Riviera Maya.In case of not being available a hotel will be assigned a meeting point near your location.Transportation varies according to location. Starting at 07:00 hrs, local time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The strollers must be foldable to be transported
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have generated the EKINOX EDGE protocol to cope with the current situation, taking measures that will prevail in a new era in the health security of our company. Our objective is to guarantee the health security of clients and collaborators. More information at www.ekinoxedge.com
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.