Excursion to Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk
Our Guide will meet you at Jama Masjid Metro Station Gate No. 3 and visit the majestic Jama Masjid which is Asia's Largest Mosque. This mosque was built by the same architect who built the Taj Mahal and the similarities in the architecture style can be seen here. The domes of the Masjid looming against the sky are an artistic sight that shows the magnificence of the Jama Masjid
After the Jama Masjid visit, our guide will take you through the hidden alleyways of Chandni Chowk and Kinari Bazaar. Chandni Chowk is a market built in the 1600s by the Royal Mughal Princess Jahan Ara Begum and has a remained a bustling market ever since.
Kinari Bazaar within Chandni Chowk is a market that sells a vast range of products from handicrafts to bridal clothes. Browsing the stalls at Kinari Bazaar is quite exciting. Look forward to finding the most unique gift for yourself or your loved ones.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled Water will be provided per person
- Personal Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop at additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
You will visit Jama Masjid which is Asia's Largest Mosque. Post the Jama Masjid visit, we will lead you to Kinari Bazaar where one can get Traditional Indian Bridal Dresses, Shoes, Bangles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
See the colorful bazaars of old Delhi. There are plenty of food shops, so feel free to buy and dig in
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jama Masjid Rd, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.