Excursion to Jhony Cay, Aquarium, Bay Tour, Mangroves and Manta rays.
Full tour all day, to know the sea of 7 colors.
You will live a great experience at a great price.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Johnny Cay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johnny Cay, San Andres Island Colombia
Perfect beaches with crystal clear waters, surrounded by palm trees and wild animals, here you can find booths with food and drinks, as well as the exclusive and famous COCOLOCO cocktail.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Manglares de Old Point National Park, San Andres, San Andres Island Colombia
We will take a tour of this ecological reserve full of adventures and rich in flora and fauna, essential nutrients for the life of marine species.
Stop At: Cayo El Acuario, San Andres Island Colombia
The best natural aquarium to observe colorful fish and other marine animals such as rays. Our guide will guide you to spot and swim alongside these friendly animals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Muelle Casa De La Cultura, #- a 2-61, Cra. 1 #21, San Andrés, San Andrés y Providencia, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.