Excursion to Kornati Islands from Zadar
National park Kornati is one of the most indented island groups on the Mediterranean, a unique cluster of 150 islands, islets and cliffs spread over the central part of the Adriatic Sea. Its exceptionally clear sea, torrents of sunshine, numerous inlets, bays and small ports will delight you!
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The tour starts at 8.30 or 9 a.m. depending on the boat you are going with (last departure time is 9 a.m.) Excursion is all inclusive which means you will get a sandwich in the morning, welcome drink, juice, wine and water - those drinks are included in the price and the offer is unlimited. Once you reach the Kornati islands the lunch will be served on board or on the island depending on the boat. There are tour guides on board explaining you everything you can see around. You will have 2 hours of your free time for swimming, relaxing and just enjoying pure nature. Expected arrival to Zadar is around 17 p.m. You can expect pure virgin nature, labyrinth of islands, bays and islets, clear sea and great time. Surely you will have an amazing experience. Bring sun cream and full battery for great amount of amazing pictures.
Departure Point :Branimirova obala, Zadar
Departure Time :8h30 or 9 am (time will be reconfirmed by the local operator at the time of booking)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.