Excursion to Maras and Moray from Cusco
We will enjoy a half day tour to visit the incredible places of Maras and Moray in the middle of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This excursion only can be done from hotels in Cusco
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Full day tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas including a visit to Pisac traditional market, Ollantaytambo village and Inca ruins, Chinchero plaza, church and Inca ruins. We will also make a stop at Urubamba for lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
Moray lies in a remote area of the Sacred Valley. You won't find Moray ruins mentioned in many guide books and therefore they are not inundated with visitors. Enjoy the expanse and the enormity of this site in peace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray, any of 80 or more species of eels of the family Muraenidae. Moray eels occur in all tropical and subtropical seas, where they live in shallow water among reefs and rocks and hide in crevices. They differ from other eels in having small rounded gill openings and in generally lacking pectoral fins
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up timming will be informed in your hotel the previous day
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.