Excursion to Memphis and Sakkara
Delve into ancient Egypt on this half-way tour of the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara and the city of Memphis, the capital of Ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance to the places visited
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
After picking you up at the hotel around 08:00 in the morning we headed to the first capital of Egypt during the old reign, Memphis. An authentic outdoor museum where you can see, among other monuments, the impressive sculpture of the Colossus of Ramses II and the superb Sphinx of Alabaster.
Then we went to the necropolis of Sakkara, where many of the pharaohs and rulers of the Old Kingdom decided to establish their burial site. Among the many tombs that are found throughout this vast area, stands out the step pyramid of Pharaoh Zoser (III dynasty). Transfer to the residence hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up travelers at any hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.