Excursion To Narni Natural Pools With Rich Refreshment - Umbria
Naturalistic excursion to discover a hidden gem of rare beauty, the natural pools of Narni, the hill-town which inspired Irish author C. S. Lewis for his classic children's fantasy series The Chronicles of Narnia. The old town of Stifone, the ancient village of Stifone, the old village of Stifone, the old village of Stifone, the old village of Stifone. Enjoying some Umbrian delicacies with turquoise and emerald shades, that caress the rocks enclosed by a wild nature, a real corner of paradise.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Guide in Portuguese, German and Russian.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Mole Di Narni, Via dello Stabilimento, 05035 Nera Montoro TR, Italy
A piece of heaven; The Mole of Narni is a hidden jewel: in the narrow valley in which flows the river Black, creating a natural pool of water that dissolves in beautiful shades of turquoise and emerald.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :The Mole Di Narni, Via dello Stabilimento, 05035 Nera Montoro TR, Italy
Return Detail :The Mole Di Narni, Via dello Stabilimento, 05035 Nera Montoro TR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.