Excursion to the Mundo Marino Oceanarium
Discover the first theme park installed in Argentina, which is also the largest Oceanarium in South America. Here you can enjoy 40 hectares of fun and learning about the life of interesting and unique marine species that offer real shows that children and adults will never experience. will forget.
• Discover the largest Oceanarium in South America
• Have fun with the orcas and dolphins show
• Enjoy the day with your family at a theme park with activities for everyone
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from Av Carlos Pellegrini, 651
- Bilingual Guide (Portuguese / Spanish)
- Entrance to the park
- Transfer back to Buenos Aires central points
- Entry/Admission - Mundo Marino
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Visit: Mundo Marino, Av. Decima 157, San Clemente del Tuyu Argentina
In the park, we can contemplate its beautiful presentations having as highlights the refuge of the sea, a show starring Orcas and Dolphins from the coastal zone, the ecological school, where sea lions and keepers make a fun presentation with valuable messages, the attraction Arca de Noé, which is an exciting musical presentation and the Safari Land expedition, a guided tour that visitors travel 25 hectares of the park where different species live in harmony.
The park has other presentations that are very worth checking out, such as the Underwater Encounter, the Surprise Theater and the Image Show, an audiovisual projected on an 18 meter long screen, where you will get to know the work and the daily effort of research, rescue , rehabilitation, reintegration of marine fauna that has been carried out for more than 3 decades at the Mundo Marino Foundation. At the end of the day we met to return to downtown Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Mundo Marino, Av. Decima 157, San Clemente del Tuyu Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Av. Carlos Pellegrini, 651
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.