Excursion to the Paradise Valley from Agadir
The ride can be done in the morning or afternoon.
Departure at 09:00 or 14:00. North direction of Agadir, and after a moment of road, deviation to the village of bananas to take the road of honey.
The hike is so pretty; palm trees, oleanders, olive trees, etc .... accompany you all the time. Natural pools, and lakes of water dug in hard and coherent rocks all along the gorges that sometimes try to reach the heights of 180m ..... Beautiful place .....!
Stops and photos at will ... We continue our way, but this time to leave the valley and climb in the Atlas Mountains. At an altitude of 1100m, super nice view ... Berber houses perched on rocks, and cliffs ....
After this refreshment; we take our way back.
Mileage traveled: 60 km.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imouzzer Ida Ou Tanane, Morocco
in case of a day trip
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Support is offeredPick up at the hotel All AgadirAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.