Excursion to the Terezín Concentration Camp
In Terezín more than 150,000 people were deported, less than 10% survived. This terrible death machine became the heart of Nazi propaganda. Come and visit the "Great Lie of Nazism" and its peculiarity: of all the concentration camps, the only one destined to show the world that the rumors about the extermination of the Jews were only the result of enemy propaganda. Let's discover the tragic testimonies left by all the musicians, architects, writers and artists, who were deported to Terezín during the Second World War.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Magdeburska Kasarna (Magdeburg Barracks)
- Entry/Admission - Mala Pevnost (Small Fortress)
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Ghetta
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch not included. Travelers will need to prepare a packed lunch before the tour departs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jerusalem Synagogue, Jeruzalémská 1310/7, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
We will pass in front of the Synagogue of Jerusalem during our journey to the train station.
Stop At: Praha hlavni nadrazi, Wilsonova 300/8, Prague 120 00 Czech Republic
We will wait for the train from Prague central station.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
We will visit the so-called "death zone", an area where there are 2 Jewish cemeteries and the crematorium where the bodies of the victims of the camp were disposed of. Then we will move to visit the Colombarium and the Obitorium, places dedicated respectively to the conservation of the urns with the ashes and funerals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magdeburska Kasarna (Magdeburg Barracks), Hlavni Pevnost, Terezin Czech Republic
We will visit the "Magdeburg" pavilion and its museum dedicated to the artists deported to the concentration camp.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mala Pevnost (Small Fortress), Mala Pevnost, Terezin 41155 Czech Republic
We will visit the Little Fortress, built together with the Great Fort by the Austrians in the late eighteenth century. This used as prisons in which some of the most important exponents of the early 900s and not Czechos were enclosed, such as Gavrilo Princip and Milada Horakova.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muzeum Ghetta, Komenskeho 148, Terezin Czech Republic
We will end at the Ghetto Museum, dedicated to the children who passed through Terezin and to the birth and evolution of Nazi propaganda conveyed through hatred of the Jews. In a cinema inside we will be able to watch some clips from the Nazi propaganda documentary aimed at showing the world that the rumors about German concentration camps were only the result of the enemy's counter propaganda.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Staroměstské nám. 934, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.