Excursion to the Vesuvius National Park
Going up the Gran Cono path represents a unique experience, for the thrill of walking along the crater of an active volcano and for the view that can be enjoyed over much of Campania up to Lazio.
The main itinerary runs along the western part of the crater rim, while an alternative route, under construction, will allow you to travel the entire circle of the crater with a guided tour
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Vesuvius National Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvio National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvio National Park, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Vesuvius National Park was born on June 5, 1995 due to the great geological, biological and historical interest that its territory represents. The park develops around the Somma-Vesuvio volcanic complex and the headquarters are located in the municipality of Ottaviano, in the province of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
3: Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
4: Napoli Afragola, 80021 Afragola, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.