Excursion to typical estancia in the Argentinian Pampas with lunch and gauchos
The best outing to meet the majestic Argentinean pampas, the gaucho and the most important traditions of the Argentinian country area. Enjoy a nice day in the country at a traditional Argentinian ranch, taste the typical “asado” and go for a ride on horseback around it.
We pick you up at your hotel. Transportation by omnibus along Panamericana route towards the north and to the ranch. Welcome with “empanadas”, juices and wines.
It includes lunch and free drinks!
Lunch:“chorizo” [highly-seasoned sausage], “morcilla” [blood sausage], “asado”, beefs, “vacío” [thin flank] or chicken, salads.
Drinks: mineral water, sodas, beer, red or white wine.
Dessert: coffee and “pastelitos”
Tango, folklore and dance shows.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Santa Susana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Santa Susana, Ruta Provincial 6 188, Los Cardales B2814HIE Argentina
Full day visit to Santa Susana with lunch and gaucho activitites inclued
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.