Excursion to visit Nandi Hills from Bangalore
This tour include visit to Nandi Hills the Milky white clouds of Nandi Hills will make you get lost in its beauty. See hilltop Temple & Tipu Sultan’s Fort. Transport by AC vehicle, entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service is well included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC deluxe car
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
What's excluded :
- Any meals.
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nandi Hills, Nandi Hills, Chikkaballapura District, Karnataka
Pick up from your hotel in Bangalore for full day excursion visit to Nandi Hills. Once the summer retreat of Tipu Sultan, it’s a good place for hiking and birding. His summer residence can still be found in Nandi Hills. The house was called Tashk-e-Jannat, whose painted walls, intricate archways, high pillars and artfully crafted ceilings attract visitors even today. The hill also has temples dating back to the Chola period. The hills offer great views of the surroundings.
Stop At: Nandi Hills, Nandi Hills, Rift Valley Province
Nandi Hills - temple complex has two large shrines: the "Arunachaleswara" shrine to the south built by the Gangas of Talakad, and the "Bhoga Nandeeshwara" shrine to the north built by the Cholas. It has the sculpture of a king considered to be that of Rajendra Chola. In between there is a small intervening shrine called with "Uma-Maheshwara" shrine with a kalyana mantapa ("marriage alter") supported by ornate pillars in black stone with reliefs depicting of the Hindu gods Shiva and his consort Parvati, Brahma (the creator) and Saraswathi, Vishnu (the preserver) and his consort Lakshmi, the god of fire Agni and his consort Swaha Devi, and decorative creepers and birds in bas-relief. This is typical to Hoysala architecture.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
After sightseeing drive back to Bangalore and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/8/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.