Excursions from Marrakech to Essaouira
Essaouira is a small fortified city on the edge of the Atlantic. Located 180 kilometers west of Marrakech, the city is a less touristy place where people are generally friendlier and where you put less pressure to buy. Upon arrival, you will explore the small city from the port, the Portuguese fortress, the old medina, the arts museum, the sekkala and the old Jewish quarter.
• The discovery of the old Portuguese fortress of Mogador.
• Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip
• Admire the port, the market and the jewelers' neighborhood.
• Enjoy the visit to the beach.
• Visit an association of Berber women for the production of argan oil.
• Enjoy a fish meal at the port or at a local restaurant.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Professional Driver / guide
- Hotel / port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees and local guide fees (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
Departure at 8 in the morning. After 3 hours, you arrive at the old port of Mogador, built by the Portuguese on a peninsula next to an immense half moon of fine sand. Perfectly sheltered by its impressive walls of French construction of the eighteenth century, the city is very pedestrian and is divided into different neighborhoods by design in the form of a grid. From the top of the Skala you can see the colorful fishing port, the fortresses and the Spanish canyons.
Essaouira is also famous for its refined daartesanía, especially wooden objects (yours) interspersed with lemon, ebony, mother of pearl or copper or silver threads. If you like fish, you will enjoy some tasty food at the port. Afternoon tour to Marrakech.
Enjoy the charming places of Essaouira, which include the ocher walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square and the souks, as well as the small streets. From the old city medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish at a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit an association of Berber women who produce argan oil, admire local markets and admire the jewels of the jewelers district.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.