Exmoor National Park Guided Forest Walk with Barbecue
This is a unique way to experience the scenery, history and culture of Exmoor National Park. You will see the beautiful nightjars, whilst enjoying great company and great food from the local area. If you only have an evening on Exmoor, this is the perfect way to spend it.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - If Barbecue option is chosen, then a lovely barbecue will be provided.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Join us for a forest barbecue with delicious welfare friendly produce from our smallholding in Exmoor National Park.Then take a walk with us as the sun sets and the stars come out.See the tallest tree in England and enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest at dusk. Listen out for the mystical churring of the migratory nightjars and look out for deer and bats, a memorable and mystical evening.
• Exmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park, England
Departure Point :Whitswood Steep, Minehead TA24, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us by email or phone the day before your planned activity so that we can confirm time and location according to the weather forecast.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants in a papoose are welcome at no extra charge but this makes the walk quite strenuous!
- One uphill climb but we can pace ourselves to suit you as it is a private group.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.