Exotic bird watching from the ONLY bamboo observation tower in Arenal!
If you've been searching for the ultimate Costa Rican birding adventure, search no more.
You'll spend the morning taking a short hike, then ascend to the atop of our bamboo tower, to leisurely take-in the ecological wonders from on-high.
A pallet-pleasing farm-to-table breakfast will be prepared for you, with fresh produce from our regenerative and organic farm. We also cater to vegans, vegetarians, and many other dietary restrictions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Enjoy a pallet-pleasing farm-to-table breakfast buffet, with fresh produce from our regenerative and organic farm.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Early morning snack before starting the tour
- Rubber Boots and Walking Sticks
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Finca Luna Nueva
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Please bring reusable water bottles and we can provide fresh water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Finca Luna Nueva, San Isidro de Penas Blancas La Fortuna Arenal, San Carlos, Chachagua, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Finca Luna Nueva is a destination location for birders and eco-travelers seeking pure Costa Rica.
If you're an experienced birder seeking rare or exotic species like the Great Green Macaw, magnificent toucans, jeweled hummingbirds, or colorful tanagers to add to your life-list, or you're a nature-lover seeking a day of pure Costa Rican rainforest witnessing these marvelous creatures...
seek no more!
At Finca Luna Nueva we have over 200 bird species thriving at our regenerative farm and Eco-lodge in the heart of the rainforest.
But that's not all...
On this day in birders haven, you'll revel in the sites and sounds and the panoramic views of the Arenal Volcano, from atop our all-new, one-of-kind bird observatory built entirely of bamboo, grown and harvested on our farm.
For a birding experience like no other, where memories are made in the largest private reserve in Costa Rica: The Children’s Eternal Rainforest...
Spend the morning marveling at magnificent creatures and ecological wonders on our easy hiking trails...
then a fresh and delicious farm-to-table breakfast.
Climb the tower, hang out, get lost in the views...
then relax in our rainforest lounge sipping a farm-fresh smoothie or adult beverage of your choice.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Finca Luna Nueva Lodge, SAN ISIDRO PEÑAS BLANCASS, Peñas Blancas La Fortuna 158, Alajuela Province, San Ramón, 4400, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.