Expedited Fast Track Arrival Service at Hewanorra Airport
This is a unique product because it enhances the arrival experience into the destination. Clients can save ample time that can be used to enjoy more of St. Lucia. No one likes the hassle of spending time in the airport. This product helps clients to get through the arrival process quickly and easily. No one likes a long line after a long flight. Let us expedite this arrival experience for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expedited Fast Track Arrival Service
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival on St. Lucia, having cleared the Port Health a representative will be met by a representative that will exhibit your name(s) on a sign.
The representative will offer personalized service as you are expedited through immigration; the luggage pick up and Customs.
You will be escorted to your transportation.
Your Passport details are required 48 hours prior to arrival for submission to the Immigration authorities)
• Date of Travel
• Arrival Flight details
• No in party
• Passport Number
• Name as in Passport
• Date of Birth
• Place of Birth
Departure Point :
- Hewanorra International Airport - Personalized Meet & Greet on entering the secure Arrivals area. A representative will hold a sign that shows the client's name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to adhering to all the Covid-19 policies and procedures.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.