Expedition Lagoon - Private Paddleboard Tour To Tulum Lagoon + Tacos + Fotos
Dynamic pricing, enter the number of guests to see your actual price. Let us take you to the beautiful lagoon 'Kaan Luum' just after Tulum. The lagoon is still a bit off the beaten track and the perfect place for this private paddleboard tour. At the lagoon you will receive a short introduction to standup paddleboarding, after which you will explore this amazing place in the company of your guide. Kaan Luum means 'yellow earth' and its soil is a yellow colored clay which makes a great body scrub. Imagine the laughs when you fall in. We can make a stop where you can actually apply the clay to your skin for a unique beauty treatment. Since we use our paddleboards we can explore the whole lagoon. Afterwards there is time to swim, relax and make some photos before we head back. In Tulum we will stop for some of the most tasty tacos in the area. We are more than happy to drop you off at your resort or your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Paddleboard equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - On request we can stop at a mojito bar with delicious mojitos. They squeeze the juice from sugar cane and use this for the cocktails. Recommended!
- Sun protective gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
Lagoon 'Kaan Luum' is located hidden away 15 minutes passed Tulum. On this beautiful lagoon you will be given a small intro to paddleboarding, after which we will be exploring this amazing place on our paddleboards. There is time to swim, take a clay bath and enjoy the peace and tranquility of this natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
This is our stop on our way back to Playa del Carmen. Here we will have some of the best tacos you can find in the Riviera Maya. Vegetarian options are available. For sure you'll have worked up an appetite, so dig in!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aloha Paddle Club - Paddleboard & Surf Center, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will need your hotel or resort name, reservation name and room number and will meet you at the specific time at the lobby.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have taken proper measures throughout our operations to ensure maximum health, safety and security with minimal loss of comfort.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.