Experience a 3-hours long Snowmobile Safari in Lapland
Lapland is probably the best paradise for guided snowmobile tours in the world! The unique, diverse arctic landscape makes a surreal experience, and this long Snowmobile Safari is the perfect means to the reach deep into the wild of Lapland!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
What's excluded :
Experience the thrilling excitement of snowmobiling through snowy forests and gorgeous nature! Lapland is probably the best paradise for guided snowmobile tours in the world! The unique, diverse arctic landscape makes a surreal experience, and the Snowmobile is the perfect means to the reach deep into the wild of Lapland. Rovaniemi, a trademark of northern Finland, that reaches for kilometers and kilometers, the majestic pine forest and frozen lakes of Lapland, will all be your highway! Our group sizes are small and the speed and the length of the safari depend on each group. Therefore, these safaris are suited for families as well as for those who are looking for a real adrenaline boost. This longer snowmobile safari takes you to deeper into the nature with beautiful and unforgettable landscapes. On this safari you will have some breaks for photos. The three-hours safari is one of the most popular safaris in the area! The snowmobile trail will take you to the most beautiful places in the Arctic Circle and it will take you deeper into the Lappish wilderness. Guide will provide you safety instructions!
Departure Point :Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from and drop off to accommodation (city center area of Rovaniemi).Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.