Experience a Sunset Desert Trip.
Set back in our air-conditioned 4WD Jeep and Head with us to al rub al khali desert (Ghadaf dunes) and have an amazing memories of the Arabian Bedouin’s culture. Get a real participation in Desert adventure that will definitely last in your memory. Embark on an exciting dune pashing activity while capturing a marvellous sunset scene.
Our tour team is so attentive to your trip details to make it a unique experience for you.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Dawkha
- Entry/Admission - The Lost City of Ubar
What's excluded :
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Dawkha, Salalah Oman
'Qara' mountains. On a road progressively zigzagging up a vertical hill, herds of Camels & Cattle are a commonly spotted on the way which gives a picturesque view of one of Dhofari environments. Stop and visit Wadi Doka in the beginning of Najd (semi-desert) district 35 kilometres north of Salalah towards toward Thumrait (Bedouins settlement). Arrive at this UNESCO registered national reserve that contains 1230 perennial frankincense trees covering an area of 5 km” and have a real experience about this valuable famous tree. In addition to its scented smell, frankincense is also used as a remedial element
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Thumrait, Oman
Proceed to Thumrait Town to have a few minutes refreshment and may be enjoying the Taste of Arabian cup of Coffee (Qahwah) and Dates (Tamer). The town of Thumrait has been a vital point in the ancient Frankincense trading routes. Gear up as you head to the next stop of lost city of Ubar archaeological.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Lost City of Ubar, Governorate, Ubar, Oman
Visit the city that has occupied, for centuries, the minds of historians and researchers for lost places, especially because its great reputation, in terms of its treasures, as well as its features that history was unable to forget despite its disappearance for a long time. Since 1930, the first failed attempt of search for the city by Bertram Sidney Thomas (his book- Arabian Felix), the English diplomat and explorer who is the first documented Westerner to cross the Rub' al Khali (Empty Quarter) and in 1940 by Sir Wilfred Patrick Thesiger another English explorer, whom wrote a book about his journey (Arabian Sands). Until the year 1992, the American researcher Nicolas clap with support of NASA satellites found great archaeological discoveries. Experience the remains of this ancient city and learn about the details of this UNESCO registered valuable history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kzv camp tourist, Oman
Enjoy a safe thrilling experience dune pashing on the beautiful desert sand of Al khadaf. Have an awesome exiting time while our driver takes you through this desert adventure and get an unforgettable memories in this superb tour. Enjoy a fabulous desert sunset from the top of dunes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the regionAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/20/2020 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Avoid touching services while touring. - Practise proper cough and sneeze etiquette. - advised to pack a mini personal sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.