Experience Chichén Itzá with our Complete Tour and Visit a Cenote & Valladolid
The Archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá is located 90 minutes far from Merida Yucatán, this places called a World Heritage site by UNESCO, It was one of the most representative ceremonial centers of this culture.
On this tour you will have the opportunity of have a guided visit through this place full of tradition and history and you will be able to see the architecture, the Kukulkan pyramid The Temple of the Warriors, The Observatory, The Sacred Cenote and The Ball Game.
Continuing our trip, we will make a stop in Valladolid a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history and gastronomy. On our tour we offer lunch which is buffet, admission to all places, free transportation from your hotel and the best service.
Finally, relax in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula, with crystal clear waters and where you can swim in its calm waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- Tickets for all the places
- Lunch - Buffet
- Certified guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Photos, souvenirs and tips
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
get ready to discover one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico, this tour starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place where our certified guide will give you the tour and the most Complete about the ancient Mayan civilization, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican town that will take you to know the real Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Cenote suytun in the middle of the Mayan jungle you will find this magical place where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.