Experience Circular Train Ride in Yangon- Half Day
Travel to Yangon Burma is more than holiday. It is because Yangon is the largest city in Myanmar (Burma) and home to an incredible collection of Buddhist pagodas, previously known as Rangoon. Additionally the mix a dash of colonial architecture, bustling open-air markets and a variety of religious monuments and you’ve got a thriving city to explore. Without a doubt, taking circle train ride in Yangon is one of the must do activities while you travel to Yangon Burma. Especially Riding the Circle Line train provides a window into the daily routine of the Myanmar people away from the commercial center of the country. So you are to enjoy it – “Seeing is believing ’.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Circular Train Ticket
- Air conditioned vehicule with driver
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Items not mentioned in the program
- Personal use of car
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Half Day Yangon Circular Train Tour will make you experience the everyday life of Myanmar’s largest city. Take the local ‘circle train which runs from Yangon’s main railway station in a circle around various neighborhoods in town and on the outskirts of town. The slowly traveling train gives you unique opportunity to enjoy observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people. Disembark after 45 minutes – 1 hour in Insein township. One of the city’s best fresh markets is here, filled w0ith vendors and piles of colorful items for sale. Spend time walking amid the stalls examining the fruits, produce and meats on sale as well as chatting with the friendly locals.Transfer by car back to the city center of Yangon. Take a short walking tour through Chinatown and Little India, two fabulously diverse and vibrant neighborhoods of Yangon. You’ll see street markets, snack vendors and many places of worship as you walk along the street.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.