Experience Dakar-Goree-Pink Lake-Safari tour in 2 days
This perfect 2-day combination will give you first-hand knowledge of the city of Dakar with a visit to all of the highlights that make the city one of the finest in West Africa. We will also have the opportunity to end our first day with a visit to GOREE island, a touchtone on history. A visit to the SLAVE HOUSE will give you a vision of African Slaves being led onto the ship in chains crying and yelling for mercy.
The second day will take us to Bandia animal reserve. On a safari Jeep, we will be spotting Rhinos, Giraffes, Zebra, Gazelles, monkeys, and many more.
The drive offers excellent views of rural life. I will answer your questions while drawing your attention to the sights you will be enjoying along the way. Then, proceed to the Pink Lake to experience how salt collectors harvest the salt from the lake, put it in small boats, women unload it, and pile it up. Enjoy the view of mounds of cooking salt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Safari vehicle
- Safari guide
- 4WD Jeep to ride through the sand dunes
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
- Entry/Admission - The Pink Lake Senegal
- Entry/Admission - Dakar
- Entry/Admission - Island of Goree
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
We will board the safari Jeep to spot Rhinos, Giraffes, Buffaloes, etc...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Pink Lake Senegal, Niaga, Senegal
Experience how salt diggers harvest the salt from the lake and enjoy the view of mounds of cooking salt. Visit a traditional Fulani village and meet with the chief.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Liberte 6 Extension, Dakar, Senegal
*The Presidential palace
*The colonial railway station
*The grand mosque
*The monument of the African Renaissance
*The Dakar University
*The Independence Square
*The Slave House
*The historical museum
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Island of Goree, Dakar Senegal
The Slave House
The Historical Museum
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up and drop you off at the place of your choice.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.